Friday, December 24, 2010
Pai @ Thailand
1. Nice cooling weather during November to February.
2. Scenic and lots of Mountains.
3, Variety of local and Western food at reasonable price. And they look clean too. Beer are cheap too.
4. Many range of hotels to caters to all kind of tourist. Our room cost 300 Baht per night. And there are lots of resorts too.
5. Very easy to move around especially if you can ride a motorbike. A motorcycle cost 100 Baht per day for rental.
6. The population there is not very high. But there are lots of tourist. And the tourist places are clean.
7. Lots of things to shop especially nice and quality T-shirts at reasonable price.
8. The town is clean.
9. Less traffics as compared to others cities in Thailand.
10. Not many Go Go Bars. In fact I don't see any. It's different from other places in Thailand. It's a good place for relaxation..
11. Lots of camping ground especially those who enjoy camping. Most Thais come here for camping during the winter season..